Requirements to Enter
- Access to Internet
- A Valid Email Adress.
How to Enter
- On the day of the contest, 17sth May 2020,
Login if you're not already logged-in and you are all set to go!
- Digital Certificate of participation for all.
- Distinctive Certificate for Top 3 participants.
- Write-Up on CSBS Blog page for top 3 participants.
- Entry to Rootkit 2020 [#!SHEBANG Finals]!
- Winner get endorsed on #!SHEBANG’s page.
- Winner gets endorsed on CSBS Facebook page.
- Free entry to RootKit 2020 for winner!
- There is a total of 5 problem statements [Sorted by Difficulty].
- Sample input / output will be provided.
- Unique input dataset will be provided for every participants.
- Problems can be solved using any programming language of your choice.
- Output file size limit [ 3KB ].
- Only a single submission is accepted per question.
- If you are among the top participants at the time of your final submission,
you're also required to submit a zip file containing the source code
of all the questions attempted.
- While submiting a zip file the following points must be kept in mind:
- Obfuscated code, plagiarize, and fork bombed code are not allowed.
- The zip file not be password protected or encrypted.
- Question 1 & question 2 will contain 150 points each.
- Question 3 & question 4 will contain 300 points each.
- Question 5 will contain 450 points
- Total points will keep on decreasing, in the following pattern:
- For question 1 & question 2 1 point will decrease per minute.
- For question 3 & question 4 2 point will decrease per minute.
- For question 5 3 point will decrease per minute.
- Wrong attempt will fetch 0 points with NO negative marking.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Submissions: Output file must be submitted in .txt format
- Leaderboard will be activated right after the first submission
and the names and scores of top 5 contestents will be displayed at all times
- Once the contest ends, a scoreboard containing marks obtained by each participant
along with solutions[code] for all the problems will be made public!